Our wide variety of Java financial calculators provide interactive calculations, dynamic graphs and printable reports for you to explore your financial options and help solve problem decisions.
- Retirement Planner
- Quickly determine if your retirement plan is on track - and learn how to keep it there.
- Net Worth
- This calculator helps you determine your net worth. It also estimates how your net worth could grow or shrink over the next ten years.
- Life Insurance
- How much life insurance do you really need?
- RRIF Payments
- This calculator is designed to help you calculate different payment options from your Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF).
- Long Term Care
- Long term care is needed by those who can’t perform the basic tasks required to take care of themselves. This calculator can help you determine if you are financially prepared for this impending expense.
- Cost of Delayed Saving
- Waiting to begin your savings plan can have a huge impact on your results. This calculator helps show you how much postponing your savings plan can really cost.
- Cool Million
- Find out if or when your savings plan will make you a millionaire!
- Compounded Savings
- Find out how consistent investments over a number of years can be an effective strategy to accumulate wealth.
- Savings Goal
- What will it take to reach your savings goal with the resources you have available?
- Savings Distribution
- Use this calculator to determine your savings balance after a series of monthly, quarterly or annual withdrawals.
- Education Savings
- Use this calculator to help develop or fine tune your education savings plan.
- Mortgage Comparison
- Use this calculator to compare mortgage terms, rates and amounts. Let us help you decide which loan is better for you.
- Rent vs. Buy
- Are you better off buying a home, or should you continue to rent?
- Home Budget
- Analyze your budget, see where your money goes and find out where you can improve.
- Auto Loan
- Find out how much automobile you can buy based on your monthly payment, or find out your loan payment based on your purchase price.
- Buy vs. Lease
- Should you lease your next automobile or finance it?
Loans & Debt
- Loan Comparison
- Use this calculator to sort through the monthly payments, fees and other costs associated with comparing loan options.
- Personal Debt Consolidation
- Should you consolidate your debt? This calculator is designed to help determine if debt consolidation is right for you.
- Accelerated Debt Payoff
- Consolidating your debt is only half of the battle. You still need a plan to get your debt paid in full. This calculator can show you how to accelerate your debt payoff.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We do not guarantee their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from your financial advisor regarding all personal finance issues.